corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » TV programs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TV programs
jibjob

User status: Offline
23rd May 10 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well on my days off i just seem to watch the same programs over and over again

Usually if im off in a morning my day consists of a bit of Jeremy Kyle just to take bets with my sister whos the dad and if they are lying Then Diagnosis Murder just because nothing else is on. Then its usually time for Top Gear repeats on Dave or American Hot Rod on Guest so i sit and watch maybe 5 episodes of them. Then i'll go take the dog for a walk or go out for a bit then come home and watch whatever i can find for an hour or two. Then to finish the night off its without a doubt channel Dave. Mock The Week, Have I Got News For You, etc. Unless its a Sunday at which point its CSI from 8pm until 2am

I have to say out of all those American Hot Rod, Top Gear and CSI are my favourites but i never miss CSI unless ive seen it before.

I know i watch far too much TV on my days off but after ive washed the car and cleaned up a bit theres not a lot else to do

Whats you TV routine like? Do you never miss certain programs or is it just a case of turn the TV on and watch what ever takes your fancy?
Tomnova16
Premium Member

23rd May 10 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turn on tv and watch whatever. Or re watch all the car programmes I have sky. +'d. Usually play on pz3 though

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
SportBoy

23rd May 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

normally end up watching the repeats of roadwars over and over again.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

23rd May 10 at 22:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amen to that

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
12vStig

24th May 10 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wake up -> this morning -> loose women -> jeremy kyle -> countdown -> deal or no deal -> come dine with me -> eggheads -> live from studio five -> coronation street -> eastenders -> coronation street -> then BBC3 goes on for the evening... family guy etc

im a disgusting man
3CorsaMeal

24th May 10 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i watch daily cooks challenge if Merrilees Parker is on
Nath

24th May 10 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Normally watch repeats of stuff on Dave. Or SSN.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » TV programs 24 database queries in 0.0086520 seconds