corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Latest Purchase and Wee Update

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Latest Purchase and Wee Update
Mertin

User status: Offline
24th May 10 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After thinking about buying coilovers for the ibiza after getting it remapped and eciding I was keeping it for a while I decided I was going to keep the standard suspension setup....

Until I came across a set of AP Coilovers on ebay last night with 4 hours remaining, 0 bids and starting price of £120. In the end I won them for £120, being the only bidder. RRP on these is £393. Theyv;e covered 8k and look in really good condition

Postage is a decent £22.50 from Derby to North East Scotland
Will be fitting in the next 2 weeks along with new drop links, top mounts and either Audi TT 312mm calipers, discs and pads or keep the 288mm brakes but treat them to some Ferrodo DS 2500 pads and new standard discs. And possibly a whiteline rarb, why do things by halfs eh Also getting laser alingment at Wallace Performance to get it set up and maybe even a blast on the rollers to confirm the claimed 170 bhp and 280 lb ft from Revo stage 1

And a pic of the ibiza just now ( think theres some missed bits of wax around badges), only mods being a panel filter and revo remap so far

Pic were after a claybar, auto glym super resin x 2 and a meguiars stage 3 carnuba wax

mar_cus

24th May 10 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking sweet
Matt L

24th May 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rarb is (well was) epic by far and away the best thing i did to the car, got rid of it though when it got taken off by the garage accidentally as i cba to refit it plus i hate mine and want shot of it soon.

look forward to hearing what you think it drives like with the added bits to it.

[Edited on 24-05-2010 by Matt L]
Mertin

25th May 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did the garage take it off accidentally?

You having problems with yours? Mines sometimes a love hate relationship but need the economy now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Latest Purchase and Wee Update 23 database queries in 0.0451012 seconds