corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » North Koreas troops to get ready.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author North Koreas troops to get ready.
sand-eel

User status: Offline
26th May 10 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one wants babies in europe anymore for some reason.
fir3vip3r

26th May 10 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes the East manufacture pretty much everything these days, but the purchasers are still from countries such as UK, and America. We rely heavily on each other, but they will still rely on us purchasing there products as India etc still have a vast share of there population in poverty!
So I would say, yes the world is very much still revolving around America.

[Edited on 26-05-2010 by fir3vip3r]
Paul_J

26th May 10 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
What do those bars even mean?

% population of the world.

The colours (if you look at the key) represent the years and the future.

e.g. 1800 not many people in america.

2050 they predict only 7% of the world population will be in europe!

Bit too black and white considering half of that map is allied to America. Even some of Asia is.

huh?

I'm not talking about who in the world has the most fire power. I was talking about where the world revolves around.

My point being, that we as westerners believe that everything revolves around us / america (because we get blinded by films and other western cultures).

The reality is, over half the population doesn't live here and have their own cultures and lives which are completely different to the western world. We think eating a dog is evil, other cultures just see it the same as eating duck.

Point being, America should not be trying to impose itself onto the rest of the world or control the world, when it's not a reflection of the whole world.
Nath

26th May 10 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

America set it's stall out before anyone else, Empire aside, and everything does revolve around them. Not as much as it did, but it still does.
neil h

26th May 10 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
Not every nuke is a huge one, most are tactical.

Yeah i know. Still every vanguard sub has a max capacity 16 trident missiles and there are 4 out there somewhere so that should still be plenty lol.
Paul_J

26th May 10 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
Yes the East manufacture pretty much everything these days, but the purchasers are still from countries such as UK, and America. We rely heavily on each other, but they will still rely on us purchasing there products as India etc still have a vast share of there population in poverty!
So I would say, yes the world is very much still revolving around America.

[Edited on 26-05-2010 by fir3vip3r]

Give it a few years. We (America / Europe) are going down the toilet. Give it a few years and we'll be the ones in poverty and crisis (you can already see it in places like Greece). The problem with our cultures is our prices are high, so we have to earn money to live a normal life (housed / food) - in a few years time when unemployment keeps rising and we still struggle to pay off our countries debt, we could be facing a nation where no one can afford anything anymore - China etc won't care.

Also do you believe that people other than in America / UK don't buy products from China ? ... Hell China / India will contain a lot of people who buy their own products and as their economies grow more and more they will buy more and more.

Once again your general 'western' view point clouding your vision of the world.
Paul_J

26th May 10 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
America set it's stall out before anyone else, Empire aside, and everything does revolve around them. Not as much as it did, but it still does.

Look up in History. Places like Spain were a SUPER POWER.

Now look at them! Things change. We're going to be on our arse by the end of this century.

... I suggest a few of you read this.

http://www.straightstocks.com/market-commentary/america-could-learn-from-the-spanish-super-power-that-once-was/
sand-eel

26th May 10 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by neil h
quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
Not every nuke is a huge one, most are tactical.

Yeah i know. Still every vanguard sub has a max capacity 16 trident missiles and there are 4 out there somewhere so that should still be plenty lol.

mmm trident missiles are 8x bigger explosiveness than the hiroshima one.
neil h

26th May 10 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Either way the likelihood of nuclear war is slim. Purely 'cus as far as i know, no one has a fast enough delivery system to be able to nuke a target before the target country mounts a retaliatory strike.

At which point we end up with 2 or more countries nuking the crap out of each other and massive nuclear fall out.
sand-eel

26th May 10 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its quite mental how fast people can detect missiles and they travel 13000MPH+
neil h

26th May 10 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, the joys of the fact that everyone is watching everyone else (regardles off what they tell each other).

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » North Koreas troops to get ready. 23 database queries in 0.0131390 seconds