corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport black 1.4 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport black 1.4 16v
corsa_oby

User status: Offline
27th May 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.4 16v
Mileage - 70k
Price - £1400 o.n.o

General information -

i am now selling my corsa sport W plate . Its cleaned and polished every other week. have had this car now around 2 years .

It has 10 months MOT and 6 months tax on the car. it has 70k on the car is on going as im using to get to work , the car has rear tinted windows and de-badged grill part from that the car is standard and the in-let manifold has a performance in-let.

As the car is a ten year old car it does have the odd car park ding and little scratch . there is a little scuff on back bumper and little car-park dent on right hand side.

no tyre kickers or time wasters please i think this is a fair price for what the car is and open to sensable offers contact me on 07702143579.

thanks jamie .

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[Edited on 27-05-2010 by corsa_oby]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport black 1.4 16v 25 database queries in 0.0102088 seconds