corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BBS RC 18x8" Wheel

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BBS RC 18x8" Wheel
Fro

User status: Offline
30th May 10 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noticed I still had a BBS RC in my shed, as I sold the car a few months ago i thought i may aswell put it up for sale.

I was using this one as a spare wheel as it was damaged and needed to be welded to be repaired. The place that carried out the work Rim-tec in Kent assured me it would be ok for this kind of use. I didn't have any problems with it after it was repaired and it held tyre pressure.

It's an 18x8" BBS RC, looks exactly the same as the anniversary wheels aside from being slightly wider. BBS and VW centre caps fit with no problems, there is some kerb damage and scrathes to the wheel I have shown this in the pictures.

Looking for £60 collected from Rainham in Essex, can meet part way if my fuel is covered.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BBS RC 18x8" Wheel 25 database queries in 0.0073781 seconds