corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x10xe 1.0 12v 3 cylinder complete engine with box and ancillaries

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x10xe 1.0 12v 3 cylinder complete engine with box and ancillaries
ianofbhills

User status: Offline
1st Jun 10 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just trying this on here before it goes on ebay.

x10xe 12 valve 3 cylinder engine removed when doing an engine conversion from a 99 t plate corsa b.

Prior to removal the engine ran faultlessly with no fault lights no tapping or any dodgy noises and no smoke. The cam chain was silent and there were no transmission noises all in all a very healthy little engine.

It has covered just over 60k with regular oil changes but no proof of history after 40k

It is being sold as complete and how i removed it from the car so it still has the gearbox fitted (f10 i think maybe f13) the starter motor and alternator are still fitted and good as well as all sensors, coilpacks, engine loom etc.

It has been drained of fluids so i can stick it on a pallet and send it anywhere in the uk or come to RAF Leuchars in fife scotland and take it away from me for

£90

Considering the prices of some sensors on these engines that is a bargain but seeing as i have just completed an engine conversion to c20xe i have no need for this engine and need the space.

Note
perfect egr valve
perfect afm
perfect idle control
silent cam chain tensioners

[Edited on 06-06-2010 by ianofbhills]

[Edited on 06-06-2010 by ianofbhills]
ianofbhills

6th Jun 10 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up before its on ebay this week
c18xewoody

6th Jun 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ud
jonesyxe

9th Jun 10 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you still got the engine pm your num cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x10xe 1.0 12v 3 cylinder complete engine with box and ancillaries 25 database queries in 0.0047550 seconds