corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick Qu - Is there an easy way to unclip this?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick Qu - Is there an easy way to unclip this?
kazazza

User status: Offline
1st Jun 10 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to somehow disconnect the wires going to the boot lid. One of the cables has a plug which I can simply unplug, but the other one seems to be a continuous group of wires...

Any ideas? I didnt really want to have to cut the wires and join them again.

Thanks!
ed

1st Jun 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have to go somewhere so just find then end and unplug it. Also, tie a length of string onto the end of the wires before you pull them out of the boot and leave it in there so you can pull the wires back through when you re-fit the boot.
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

1st Jun 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would i be right in thinking your trying to take the wires out of the boot , if so , you have the block connector which you take off, there should also be a hard black pipe , looks like another bundle of wires but its actually your rear wiper jet pipe. dont forget to disconnect the heated rear window before you try to pull it out. hope this helps?
kazazza

1st Jun 10 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that helps a lot, thanks. I was just hoping there was a plug which would be easier to disconnect than having to take the wires out of the boot lid and then put them back in...
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

1st Jun 10 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just replaced mine, like ed said make sure you attatch string through the holes to the wires so you can pull it back in place.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick Qu - Is there an easy way to unclip this? 23 database queries in 0.0086720 seconds