corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I love corrado

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I love corrado
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 10 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they looks the nads!

and get so much praise....

"Many of you may know by now I have just recently bought the new GTR.

After driving only the GTR for a week, I took the Rado out yesterday, and to my very pleasant surprise, I actually realised that I missed driving the Rado.

Clearly everyone can figure out the GTR is miles ahead of the Rado in pretty much every dept, its in a massively different league but the driving pleasure to be had from the Rado is really something very special! My car at the moment isn't in the best condition, needs a few things done which I just cant get around to doing for one reason or another, and even with it running a little "ill", it's still such an amazing drive!

For a very short period, I considered getting rid of the Rado and only keeping the GTR as it does everything so damn well, and I mean everything, but after taking the Rado out again, it's slapped me about and I'm now fully convinced, it would have to be a "life or death" situation for me to consider selling the Rado. I'll sink thousands into it before considering selling!!!

Consider yourselves very lucky to be owning one very special car, I do!"

Not my words

thanks for listening
SXIBLK

3rd Jun 10 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seeing more and more of these cars and they all look spot on hmmm how much are they for a decent one ? been looking for a summer toy
3CorsaMeal

3rd Jun 10 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hard to find a really decent one now, lots of molested ones, lots of unmaintained ones.

you can pay anywhere between £2k-£5k for a VR6, its a weird market

[Edited on 03-06-2010 by 3CorsaMeal]
SXIBLK

3rd Jun 10 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got about three to spend on something that will hold its value and i can hopefully get near the price i payed back sometime before xmas
Fro

3rd Jun 10 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread makes me
mike56gte

3rd Jun 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

always loved carrados. always fancied a white one with porsche twists on it
jamjar15

3rd Jun 10 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think there awesome aswell drove a g60 before and it just handled and went so well, not reliable cars tho which is all i really want now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I love corrado 23 database queries in 0.0217299 seconds