corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra SRi 150 - £1200 O.N.O

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Vectra SRi 150 - £1200 O.N.O
Davidkent

User status: Offline
12th Jun 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Vectra SRi 150.

£1200 O.N.O

This is a May 2001 Registered Vectra B Facelifted model, with a 2.2 16v Engine fitted, running at 150bhp (Totally standard!)

Comes Complete as standard with Half Leather Interior, Air conditioning, Remote Central Locking, Electric windows etc.

This particular model has the optional extra rear electric windows, Cruise Control, Total closure on the remote, and Traction Control Switch fitted to enable TC to be switched on or off.

Having Covered just 87,500 miles, the car is still in daily use, and has proved amazingly reliable.

Comes with part service history, in the way of all reciepts for work I have done, and several stamps in the service book, as well as all original hand books and so on - Unfortunately there's only a single key.

The Engine runs off of a Cam Chain, rather than the traditional Timing belt, This has been changed at 72k for peace of mind, though these should never go (I Can't prove this, the previous owner was a mechanic!)

Within the last 3k, its had 4 new tyres, brake pads all round, Spark plugs, Air filter, Fuel Filter and probably much more, I have reciepts for these.

The car went in for its MOT today (11th), and it flew through, needing just one tyre, which has been done, leaving 12 months MOT on the car (Which was already MOT'd until august!).

There was a brand new battery fitted just 3 days ago due to no longer holding a charge, and obviously that will be included, with the invoice (If i can find it!).

The car is fitted with Steering wheel stereo controls, and a standard Vauxhall CD Player, with the amazing 10 speaker sound system.

The pictures show the car in its current state, please be aware that this is simply after a quick wash - I'm hoping to get the car professionally mopped before being sold, though can't guarantee this due to an unreliable friend - But it truly looks amazing in this colour when polished!

There's a small parking ding on the rear Offside door, and a small patch of rust on the Offside front door at the bottom, other than that, the car is a very tidy example, both inside and out, especially considering its age!

The car is on here to sell, with as little messing around as possible, My insurance renewal has come through, and due to change of circumstance, i'll just be going without a car.

Feel free to call me any time on 07889777504 for more details or to arrange a viewing.

The v5c has been misplaced, and i've applied for one from the DVLA - This should be here within the next week or so, though i'll happily forward it on should somebody buy the car!

I HAVE JUST HAD A LETTER FROM THE DVLA STATING THAT THE V5 (LOGBOOK) WILL BE ISSUED ON THE 22ND OF THIS MONTH AND WILL BE HERE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THIS.

I CAN SHOW THIS LETTER TO ANY BUYER TO PROVE THERE IS PAPERWORK FOR THIS CAR!

[Edited on 13-06-2010 by Davidkent]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra SRi 150 - £1200 O.N.O 25 database queries in 0.0049660 seconds