corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » JL audio subs, audiobahn amps and lowering springs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JL audio subs, audiobahn amps and lowering springs
ben@moddedrides.co.uk

User status: Offline
14th Jun 10 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my 2 JL Audio 13 inch w3v3 subs. These are in mint condition and full working order.

They retail at over £200.00 each brand new as can be seen here: http://www.dvbcaraudio.co.uk/audio-13w3v34-4ohm-subwoofer-p-9633.html

Features:

13.5" 4-ohm subwoofer
Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
Power range: 150-600 watts RMS
Peak power handling: 1,200 watts
Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
Sensitivity: 87.9 dB
Top-mount depth: 7-5/8"
Sealed box volume: 1.5 cubic feet
Ported box volume: 2.25 cubic feet
Reason for sale is that my car isn't on the road so they haven't actually ever been used apart from to test them.

No postage due to the weight and fragile-ish nature of the items so cash on collection please. Advertised elsewhere.

£200 OVNO

I am selling my Audiobahn A8002T amp. It is in good condition just needs a bit of a polish up as its been in storage. Reason for sale is that my car isn't on the road so it's never been used apart from to test my subs (which are also for sale).

Key Features

Amplifier Type: Dual Channel
Bridgable: Bridgable
RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 200 W x 2
RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 400 W x 2
Postage prices available on request but I would prefer cash on collection due to the weight of the item. Advertised elsewhere.

£30

I am selling my Audiobahn A4004T amp. It is in good condition just could do with a polish up as its been in storage. Reason for sale is that as my car isn't on the road, it hasn't actually been used apart from to test my subs (which are also for sale).

Key Features

Amplifier Type: Multi Channels
Bridgable: Bridgable
RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 50 W x 4
RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 100 W x 4
3 Way Ready: Yes
Postage price will be available on request but I would prefer cash on collection due to the weight of the item. Advertised elsewhere.

£30

For sale is my GMax Corsa B 60/70mm rear springs. The springs are 70mm but can be adjusted to 60mm using the adjusters. Reason for sale is that I've now got coilovers so I don't need them anymore. Postage price is available on request but I would prefer cash on collection due to the weight and awkwardness to post. Advertised elsewhere.

£30

[Edited on 14-06-2010 by ben@moddedrides.co.uk]
ben@moddedrides.co.uk

14th Jun 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
ben@moddedrides.co.uk

17th Jun 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP subs sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » JL audio subs, audiobahn amps and lowering springs 25 database queries in 0.0066891 seconds