corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal Pain!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal Pain!
Bonney

User status: Offline
18th Jun 10 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ordered an Irmscher splitter for my car the other day, Sent the payment thought it would be all done and dusted.

Then the next day I get an email from the seller saying that there had been a mistake as the splitter had been re-listed without him knowing so he would send me a refund.

Just checked my paypal and the balance is £0.00. Looked at my transactions and the money for the splitter had gone out then the next day had been returned to me, But at the side it said completed. Then further on it says TEMPORARY HOLD - PLACED.

Why have they done this and how long does it take to clear/have the hold lifted?
ashleh

18th Jun 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7-9 working days I think?
Gareth F

18th Jun 10 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The money is yours but they hold it for security purposes for some reason. Mine was held for 21 days or untill the buyer left positive feedback. Dont understand why they have held the money as your the buyer. Send them an email as they are very good at sorting things out, well for me they are

[Edited on 18-06-2010 by Gareth F]
JaffaTB

18th Jun 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this before where i paid for something but the guy had the wrong paypal email set up so he never got it, he told me to cancel and try again, did the EXACT same thing (so now i had 2 temporary holds of £37....) had to do it a third time for it to go through as it should have, but i had to wait about a week for the money to become mine again
Bonney

18th Jun 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its annoyed me. Now I have to mess someone around as i found another one for the same price until the money comes through, Or payday (Whichever comes first)

He has left positive feed back and so have I. Will email them and see what the crack is.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal Pain! 23 database queries in 0.2476079 seconds