corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Slipped through the net?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Slipped through the net?
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   23rd Jun 10 at 08:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So i bought some stuff from american website ( car parts)

Got an email with tracking number (United States Postal Service) the next day.( 15th of june)

All sounds good, BUT when i check tracking number on their page it says "Shipping info recieved"

That is how it has been at the begining and is now..

To me that looks like the item hasnt been sent, but when i contacted the seller they said it has been.

What you think?

http://www.usps.com/

LJ531245466US
ajscorsa

23rd Jun 10 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shipping info received just means a date has been set for pick up, it will change when it has been picked up.
Sam
Premium Member

23rd Jun 10 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought something off eBay last month from someone in the USA that sent it via USPS, the guy had definately sent the item and even when I received it, it still said "shipping info received" on their website. Their 'tracking' system isn't reliable TBH - better to use a courier for proper tracking for stuff from abroad IMO.
daymoon
Premium Member

23rd Jun 10 at 09:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Sam, I was more concerned because I also bought some stuff of Ebay Couple of weeks ago, and all the shipping info was correct when i checked the trackng number.

Do you remember on what day your parcel arrived? And was it with parcelforce?
Sam
Premium Member

23rd Jun 10 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was only a small item (video card for a computer) so my postie delivered it. Can't remember how long it took, I think it was about a week from Kentucky or somewhere like that. Was delivered on a week day.

I bought something else ages ago same scenario but bigger parcel, that got delivered by someone in a Royal Mail van but the tracking worked on that?

[Edited on 23-06-2010 by Sam]
daymoon
Premium Member

23rd Jun 10 at 09:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm Mine got delivered by parcel force... Paid on Friday, it was sent on Monday and i got it on friday! was small item in a big box though!
Sam
Premium Member

23rd Jun 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably to do with the type of service the sender uses - if it's just the standard airmail service it'll come with RM, anything dearer then it will come with PF.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Slipped through the net? 23 database queries in 0.1214900 seconds