corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » So where do we go from here ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So where do we go from here ?
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
29th Jun 10 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scousers are the only ones thick enough to read the Sun though.
Rick Draper

29th Jun 10 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

TBH Scousers dont read the sun or buy the sun for obvious reasons.
mwg

29th Jun 10 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:

TBH Scousers dont read the sun or buy the sun for obvious reasons.

Too many words and not enough pictures?
Tommy L

29th Jun 10 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
EDIT: P.S. On that basis of the short-minded fickle England 'fan', how do you propose that ANY manager will be given enough time to blood a team involvin some potentially amazing players? They can't. The public won't allow it as they are UTTER WANKERS.

[Edited on 28-06-2010 by LETGSI16V]

see, this is the problem.

if we do field a team of youngsters (who are very good for their clubs) and they lose, the manager will get fucked by the media and the public.

they need to give them time, even if we do have a couple of bad results.
See, now I wouldn't mind that. I would much prefer to start building a team for 2014 and not qualify for the Euro's. It's a shame the vast majority of the fans wouldn't like this or understand. Everyone wants change now and to be winning something now, and it won't just happen like that.

Keep Capello, blood the youngsters in and lets see how they get on, imo.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 08:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep
Cavey

29th Jun 10 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Another thing getting on my tits is people saying about dropping players due to 'status' but none of them ever mention Rooney who out of anyone that played an amount of time was by far the worst player in the team.

I said to drop Rooney. For at least a couple of games, need to show the players that they're not untouchable and that abject performances can't be tollerated.

I agree with what you're saying though, the media and the general public won't allow the team to change much as we might lose a couple of friendlies, or qualifiers.

I would like to see us qualify for the euros, of course, but would much prefer if the team was in a state of transition, actually moving forward, bringing in the next generation, and then go onto the world cup (next one in Brazil?) and do well in that.

Edit.

I've avoided pretty much all media all weekend as it's blatantly going to be "We're shit, kill them all, murder them, but it wasn't the players fault" etc... Had a look at the Sun in the pub yesterday, no tits till page 11 because the first 10 pages seemed to be how the players have destroyed the country.

[Edited on 29-06-2010 by Cavey]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » So where do we go from here ? 24 database queries in 0.0069559 seconds