corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » family friendly holiday abroad april/may next year - suggestions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author family friendly holiday abroad april/may next year - suggestions
StuartVRS

User status: Offline
29th Jun 10 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me, the wife and 2 year old daughter are going to go abroad next year end of april, beginning may (so its not too hot for baby) but are completely lost for where to go. Want somewhere child friendly, sunny, close to beach for a week and under 1200 for the 3 of us. We dont go abroad much at all, tend to holiday in Dorset hence im clueless about where to go. Not too fussy about All inclusive as we wont be making the most of the drink. Child free places are a bonus. Links to places would be even better too!!
gravesy

29th Jun 10 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cyprus - Went to Paphos in the Laura Beach hotel. Nice hotel with rooms and self-catering apartments. It's got it's own private beach as well. There's plenty of hotels on that same stretch.
Conway563

29th Jun 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We've been looking at here for next year as seems very child friendly. Should be under budget as we were looking at £1100 for 2 weeks in june for 2 adults and 2 kids

Took my daughter to the Macedonia Aparthotel in Kalamki, Zante when she was under 1. Was a great location although right next to the airport she loved looking at the planes during the day and they aren't allowed to fly at night because of turtles. That was through Direct Holidays but not sure on the price as it was a gift

[Edited on 29-06-2010 by Conway563]
Tomnova16
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tenerife, got a week there in a 4star all inclusive with a suite for £500 each, its an adult only hotel but there are quite a few others about

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
StuartVRS

29th Jun 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
We've been looking at here for next year as seems very child friendly. Should be under budget as we were looking at £1100 for 2 weeks in june for 2 adults and 2 kids

You fucking diamond. That looks really good, ive stayed in Cala D'or before and its lovelyand thats showing up at 160 quid per person, going 3rd may for 1 week. Im seriously thinking about it now!
StuartVRS

29th Jun 10 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin hell, 20 quid extra for another week!!!!
Conway563

29th Jun 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartVRS
You fucking diamond. That looks really good, ive stayed in Cala D'or before and its lovelyand thats showing up at 160 quid per person, going 3rd may for 1 week. Im seriously thinking about it now!

It's got mixed reviews on trip advisor but I'm yet to see a hotel that hasn't
I've edited my original post with another idea for you
StuartVRS

29th Jun 10 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only downside to majorca one is that it shows free kids but isnt doing it on the dates i put in. Still, 600 quid self catering for 2 weeks or 550 for 10 days. Im happy, ill read into it a bit more.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » family friendly holiday abroad april/may next year - suggestions 24 database queries in 0.0134840 seconds