corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bike road trip to France piccies

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bike road trip to France piccies
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
30th Jun 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like an awesome trip! Would love to do one, but can't see the 748 making it out of the country before it breaks down!

Anyway, 28th July, Cadwell Park. See you and K3 VMU there. Yes?...
Kano

30th Jun 10 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy 2.1
Looks like an awesome trip! Would love to do one, but can't see the 748 making it out of the country before it breaks down!

Anyway, 28th July, Cadwell Park. See you and K3 VMU there. Yes?...

My mates 748 managed 200 miles the other day. Only blew 2 fuses, a relay and lost its immobiliser code. There ace bikes..
Nick-S

30th Jun 10 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo, your bike sound fucking awesome
Daimo B

30th Jun 10 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Graham, nope, didn't even touch Italy or Germany Not quite what we'd planned, but we still done over 2000 miles with a day off so im not going to complain. It would have been too much unless we had more days and more money.

Jimmy, yeah yeah thats what they said about my Nelli, and she lasted fine. Just ensure you have recovery like I did. Or even buy a clean bike, use it for the trip, then sell it again after? Its something i'd really advise doing on a bike (or in a car really). Really good fun.

I'd like to come up to Cadwell, but a bit far from down south here, plus im needing to recover from this financial drain

Nick - Fuckin fantastic i'd say I absolutly love the noise she makes Part of the attraction too for me.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bike road trip to France piccies 23 database queries in 0.2356091 seconds