corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » csa payments

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author csa payments
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

User status: Offline
1st Jul 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the girl im with at min has a 1 year old little girl to a bloke he isn't working at the min and makes no effort what so ever to pay towards her does anyone no if csa still take money if hes claiming jsa?
strick206

1st Jul 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they take about 6quid or something shit and useless like that
Nath

1st Jul 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And the CSA are shit, so dont count on getting any money for a good while yet.
Jay

1st Jul 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The hassle your gonna experience with that lad haha caused me and the ex to split up as I just couldnt be arsed anymore, probs would never get with a girl whos got a kid from previous relationship again.
P1CK4D

1st Jul 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not going to post the comment I want to.
Conway563

1st Jul 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should take 15% of what ever he takes home. Assuming it's the same amount as when I was on JSA a few years ago should get about £13.50 a week

For some reason my ex has decided to get the CSA involved 2 years after we split up and with me never having missed a payment. I haven't really had an issues with them so far but because she's done it she now gets less

[Edited on 01-07-2010 by Conway563]
adiohead

1st Jul 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
because she's done it she now gets less

Shell
Premium Member

1st Jul 10 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mum did that when I was younger Joe. Was trying to piss my dad off and ended up getting about £200 less a month. That's where greed gets you.
mooney

1st Jul 10 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
They should take 15% of what ever he takes home. Assuming it's the same amount as when I was on JSA a few years ago should get about £13.50 a week

For some reason my ex has decided to get the CSA involved 2 years after we split up and with me never having missed a payment. I haven't really had an issues with them so far but because she's done it she now gets less

[Edited on 01-07-2010 by Conway563]

same thing happened with my ex, she ended up being around £60 a month worse off so i just put that in my daughters savings account now instead
JaffaTB

1st Jul 10 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same with my mate, he was giving her an amount every month and one day she rang him up after an argument to tell him he would be hearing from the CSA, he was pissed off til the letter came and it actually saved him money, she wasn't pleased
SAL
Premium Member

1st Jul 10 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its an easy way to pay IMO ! but its a bit annoying the fact the mum doesnt see the 15% herself to spend on the child

I no what mine is, I could easy spend twice that on him !
Cole

1st Jul 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£2.50 per child per week is the rate he pays out of his jsa unless he says that he is disabled and then he will pay fuck all

[Edited on 01-07-2010 by Cole]
SAL
Premium Member

1st Jul 10 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is the point in paying £2.50, FFS
_Allan_

1st Jul 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have kids all over the gaff. I pay the mothers £30 a month each. If you wish me to father your child and receive this pocket money to go with the epic gift of my genes. Please u2u me and I'll arrange a convenient overnight stay at your favourite Travelodge asap.

Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement for offday!
P1CK4D

2nd Jul 10 at 06:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
I have kids all over the gaff. I pay the mothers £30 a month each. If you wish me to father your child and receive this pocket money to go with the epic gift of my genes. Please u2u me and I'll arrange a convenient overnight stay at your favourite Travelodge asap.

Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement for offday!

u2u sent.
Conway563

2nd Jul 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole
£2.50 per child per week is the rate he pays out of his jsa unless he says that he is disabled and then he will pay fuck all

According to the booklet I was reading last night the minimum payment (when on JSA or earning less than £100 a week) is £5

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » csa payments 23 database queries in 0.0105979 seconds