corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0 8v C20NE Engine + Gearbox ecu everything you need £120 ovno

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 8v C20NE Engine + Gearbox ecu everything you need £120 ovno
calibra909

User status: Offline
9th Jun 10 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all i am breaking my calibra 8v at the end of the month everything in the car has been sold now i just need to sell the engine it has done 183000 miles but dont let that put you off its a really good strong solid lump it has been serviced very well its a bit dirty and oily but what engine isnt it runs very well never over heats or anything it would be ideal for a corsa as it will drop straight in the only problem is the tapets are just starting to tap but nothing major a good clean and it would be quiet as a mouse

I will sell the engine the gearbox ecu everything you want is yours for £120 ovno

you will be able to see and hear it running

the only thing will be you will have to take the engine out yourselves as i dont have the equipment to i will help but its easier for me to leave it in for the buyer

thanks any questions please feel free to pm me thanks sean
walshy_corsab

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you be interested in swap for black cav slabs with 4 brand new toyoproxy tyre 195/45/15???

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0 8v C20NE Engine + Gearbox ecu everything you need £120 ovno 25 database queries in 0.0071869 seconds