corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra mk4 van 51plate long tax and test

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astra mk4 van 51plate long tax and test
x14xe sport

User status: Offline
5th Jul 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - astra van
Engine - 1.7 dti
Mileage - 153,800
Price -
1195 ono
Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07539246979
Contact email address -

General information -

hi for sale 51 plate astra van in white, milage as above high but with plenty of history. i am the third owner from new the first being a lease company then an elderly gentleman that bought the van in 2003 with 30k on the clocks until i bought the van in april this year with 150k on the clocks, the van is an excellent runner pulls well with no smoke etc, returns excellent mpg over 50mpg around my area which is very hilly so would prob see 60mpg on a run. will list good and bad points below

good points

excellent engine (1.7 dti)
mot until 22nd april 2011
tax until december 2010
expensive thule roof rack
towbar with electrics
rear ply lined with a rubber matted floor
cd player
remote central locking and also a seperate alarm fitted
two keys included
front seats fitted from a more sporty astra very comfy
interior excellent condition for age and milage
colour coded mirrors
4 very good tyres and spare in boot

bad points

body works shows signs of use which i will list

front bumper has scuff and cracked paint to left hand corner
tailgate is rusty under the window and also has a few dents and scrapes
dent just under fuel cap but not very big
dent similar place on other side again not very big
rear arches are just starting to show signs of rust on the inner edge but not on the front part
few marks here and there where previous owner has caught it lifting items from the roof rack
odd stone chip to bonnet and bumper
front number plate cracked but this doent cause an issue just wanted to be honest

think thats everything, i have done around 4k since owning the van but it is up for sale as unfortunatly i need the money to cover debts and to get my motorbike rebuilt for the summer sun overall the van is in good condition with the interior being excellent as mentioned, motor is lovely and will see well over 200k with ease (and the odd service) although the gentleman i bought it from had it serviced when it was mot'd around 2months and 4k miles ago so is ok for a few k yet, test drives are most welcome as is viewing but test drivers need to bring cash or i will be driving, pictures available via email so please ask, car is located whitby north yorkshire although i will deliver anywhere for a fee, many thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra mk4 van 51plate long tax and test 25 database queries in 0.0123811 seconds