corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Billing this weekend

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Billing this weekend
Nasher

User status: Offline
6th Jul 10 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is anyone on here going? trying to get a pass to show car but dont want to join any of the other clubs as i did years back and they werent that great!
djgritt
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 07:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll struggle this year I reckon
Billing has changed massively since last year.

- It is now owned by Haven
- The VBOA have set areas booked for the show - the rest of the park is supposedly fully booked due to the British GP
- Attendees with the VBOA Affiliated clubs have had to pre-book their stay directly with Haven/Billing instead of going through the clubs - Haven had requested that VBOA attendees do not just turn up like you could do
- Non-VBOA Disc displaying vehicles in VBOA booked areas will be moved on by VBOA/Haven Security - security levels have been increased now it is owned by a national chain

I'm not trying to put anyone off, but, I don't know how easy it will be to just turn up this year - we are being given the impression that the site will be packed so space is limited

[Edited on 06-07-2010 by djgritt]
Tomnova16
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 07:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did want to but didnt realise when it was, im busy all weekend

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going hopefully, Saturday to Sunday night.
djgritt
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 08:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm there Friday to Sunday myself, should be a good one.
My favourite show of the year anyway, a 'Must go' for me.
Nasher

6th Jul 10 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me too, havent been for a few years due to not having a vauxhall but maybe i have left it too late to sort anything out!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Billing this weekend 24 database queries in 0.0071630 seconds