corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Samsung Tocco lite problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Samsung Tocco lite problem
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
8th Jul 10 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok , me and my GF both bought this phone 2 weeks ago, out of the box they have 3 bars on the battery, the book says to charge the phone first though.

I dint bother, i let it run down then charged it, my GF charged hers. Her battery now only lasts 2-3 days compared to mine lasting upto 7, the phones are hardly used, mine being used probably more.

We took hers back and got another one, advisor said make sure you do the initial charge which IMO unless the battery is flat is pointless.

Anyway Monday lunchtime its out the box and on initial charge. Wednesday the battery is flat

Is it possible that this initial charge even though the battery has 3 bars on it in the first place is ruining the battery some how as it seems a bit odd that mine is lasting all week and i never done the initial charge. Or just 2 dodgy phones.

New Poll