corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra V6 Irmscher'd Up Part GSI Replica

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Vectra V6 Irmscher'd Up Part GSI Replica
shauny bizzle

User status: Offline
10th Jul 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Vectra SRI
Engine - 2.5 V6 X25XE
Mileage - 165000
Price - £1495 open to sensible offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07944973810
Contact email address - bigboy_287@hotmail.com

General information - Here For sale is my beloved vectra v6 in L147 Silver, reason for sale is im going after a vectra gsi now heres the spec

Good Bits

Tax & Test Till September 2010
Freshly Sprayed Facelift GSI Front bumper
Irmscher GSI Titanium Steering wheel
Titanium Dash Parts (Irmscher)
Powerflow Dual Exit Stainless Cat Back System
Full GSI Recaro Interior with working electrics MINT
Radiator Cover & Battery Bag
3.0 cams included in sale but not installed with 3.8 bar FPR
New Gearbox fitted 2000 miles ago
New Clutch and Release bearing fitted 7000 miles ago all GM Parts used
Has Some service history included
new spark plugs and rocker cover gasket fitted
cruise control fitted

Bad Points (They all have them)

Rust Starting to appear on the rear arches and bottoms of door, and scratch on drivers wing (parts to sort this may be included if i get them)
air con needs a regas
2 stone chips in screen but legal to go through MOT
rear pads rattle as not got anti rattle plates in but these will be sorted more than likely nothing major
drivers side rear silencer pokes out more than the passenger one this dont tend to bother me
front bumper needs holding in the sides a bit more but this also hasnt bothered me and front fogs dont work very common with the gsi bumper

this car has been looked after by me since march this year and the only reason for sale is im getting the real deal gsi, the car runs lovely and on the motorway ive averaged 45mpg, its a great family car too loads of boot space, its an ex police car too as i found out it has it written in the service book doing its national bit, the irmscher grill and lights have been returned back to standard now and please excuse the pictures as the cars a bit dirty lol but will be clayed and cleaned before sale, ive been as honest as i can thank you for looking the car is advertised on vvoc.com too as im a member on there too any more pics required then please ask, best off ringing me or texting as i dont come here often

asking price is £1495 but i will take offers but just no silly ones please viweings are welcome and test drives also with insurance or i can drive too

[Edited on 10-07-2010 by shauny bizzle]

[Edited on 10-07-2010 by shauny bizzle]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra V6 Irmscher'd Up Part GSI Replica 25 database queries in 0.0046940 seconds