corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » NE For Sale Post

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NE For Sale Post
M2RTY

User status: Offline
12th Jul 10 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member

Utterly pointless craming everyone adverts into one post, makes it messy and hard to do business. I have sold 100s of things on here one post at a time, and it works every time!
Mieran

12th Jul 10 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

+1
Mark.W

13th Jul 10 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

Myself & kev dont have the power to make it like classifieds on the main board only Ian can do this if it is possible.

I have sent Ian a u2u asking if this can be done but cannot promise anything but for now people will have to make do with the layout as it is for now.
M2RTY

13th Jul 10 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member

no, i mean why delete my for sale posts when they have been allowed for the 9 years I have been here?
bartstart

13th Jul 10 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member

+2
Mieran

13th Jul 10 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

The north east section is dead anyway so its not like the for sale threads are going to clog up this place.
Mark.W

13th Jul 10 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by M2RTY
no, i mean why delete my for sale posts when they have been allowed for the 9 years I have been here?

Maybe because that was 2001 and it now 2010,if you don't like it don't post.
Mark.W

15th Jul 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member

Received the reply from Ian yesterday about this and here is what Ian said.

Don't really want to do this because it'll get massive and fairly disjoint if other regions start asking for it. Best I can advise is that if you use Location Services, you'll get the distance that the seller is away if they do as well.

You can also use this page -

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/rssads.php?postcode=L1&dist=30&days=5

Alter the L1 to your postcode, dist is distance and days is how old the advert is.

Not the most friendly way of browsing but I didn't finish programming it properly.

Going to revamp the entire thing at some point and when I do, local searches will be a fairly important feature. Face to face deals are usually far less hassle!

So the layout will have to stay the way it is for now im afraid.

Mark

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » NE For Sale Post 24 database queries in 0.0147321 seconds