corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Water Aid...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Water Aid...
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 10 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is it that £2 a month gives people in a barren desert water for life but when you live in the UK where it pisses it down all the time you can't even using a fucking hose pipe when you pay £55 a bastard month?

I want to throw the TV through the window everytime that bloody advert comes on.
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sick of all these adverts, sponsor a tiger (it will even write to you) sponsor a child, £2 gets someone rice for 6 years and all this nonsense, if I was to donate anything it would be to a cause in the UK, where we need it, not some bullshit in a 3rd world country that will never get to them.
mwg

22nd Jul 10 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Charity begins at home IMO. We spend too much time poking our noses/money in other places instead of sorting our own problems out.
Limecat
Banned

22nd Jul 10 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet they would take the piss and wash their untaxed, uninsured, non-roadworthy elephants with a hose pipe, just to rub salt in the wounds.
C2RL R

22nd Jul 10 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's no wonder we have so many immigrants here. from an outside perspective we must look like the most perfect country in the world because surely we wouldn't be giving so much away if we were less than perfect.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Water Aid... 23 database queries in 0.0599110 seconds