corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » log book info?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author log book info?
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 10 at 00:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought my new car about... 6-8weeks + ? and havnt got my log book yet
the bloke i bought it off probs hasnt even sent it off?

whats the steps off getting a new log book? (need to get my private plate on my new car ASAP)
Phillips_91

23rd Jul 10 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could you not ring/message the guy that you bought it off see what the situation is?
davieslim

23rd Jul 10 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have the green new keepers slip then you send that with a v63 to the dvla and you get a new copy for free if you dont have that you fill in the v62 and send them some of your hard earned cash
kev
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 07:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davieslim
if you have the green new keepers slip then you send that with a v63 to the dvla and you get a new copy for free if you dont have that you fill in the v62 and send them some of your hard earned cash

yeah i've got the green slip part + al go to my local dvla centre and get a forum thanks
DaveyLC

23rd Jul 10 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can print the form online but if that goes walkies in the post its going to start costing you money and it will then take 6 weeks.

Print out the form, fill it out and take it to the DVLA office to be processed that way you wont get shafted.
kev
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 08:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
You can print the form online but if that goes walkies in the post its going to start costing you money and it will then take 6 weeks.

Print out the form, fill it out and take it to the DVLA office to be processed that way you wont get shafted.

have you got a link bud to print the forum out thanks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » log book info? 23 database queries in 0.0093238 seconds