corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » lying on your references

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lying on your references
Root

User status: Offline
24th Jul 10 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
We caught a guy out because in casual conversation he didn't know what colour the chairs were in the common-room area of the department of the university from which he claimed to have his degree. Turns out he didn't have the degree.

lol, what if he genuinely didn't remember?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
24th Jul 10 at 15:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Co-coincidently, it was the same degree as mine. I walked past the chairs every day for three years.

We gave him the benefit of the doubt and went to the records place and checked it out, they had no record of him.

Its only that I saw it on his CV that I started up a conversation about which units he took and who taught him. He knew no-one at all, not even his project supervisor. Hence the further questions.

So you need to know about fish!
Root

24th Jul 10 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Co-coincidently, it was the same degree as mine. I walked past the chairs every day for three years.

We gave him the benefit of the doubt and went to the records place and checked it out, they had no record of him.

Its only that I saw it on his CV that I started up a conversation about which units he took and who taught him. He knew no-one at all, not even his project supervisor. Hence the further questions.

So you need to know about fish!

lol, nice.
Welsh Dan

25th Jul 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aha, but what colour is the boathouse door in Hearford
Root

25th Jul 10 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
Aha, but what colour is the boathouse door in Hearford

blue?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » lying on your references 23 database queries in 0.0092521 seconds