corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1 car, 2 insurance policies

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1 car, 2 insurance policies
Jay

User status: Offline
26th Jul 10 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vaux.dan
some one mentioned you cant be insured if the cars not in their name?

Using my dads old car at the minute as hes bought a new one, told insurer that the car was registered to me dad and not me and they noted it on the policy and thats that
Jakey
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But is your dad still insured on it, and you, on two different policies?
LeeM

26th Jul 10 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much will you save with the extra ncd? think about that and consider you'll get money back if you cancel your policy, compared to paying out more to buuy a car and then the fee for changing the policy details
Jakey
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 20:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully it will go down a bit with the NCB.

I won't get anything back for cancelling as I pay monthly.

It also doesn't cost me anything to change the car on my policy
Doug

26th Jul 10 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am in the same situation.

I have 2 months remaining on my current policy, but they will not cover my new car. I will have to take a new policy out with a new company. Is there anyway I can let my existing policy run out and get the NCB that way? Or have I lost 10 months of accident free driving?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1 car, 2 insurance policies 23 database queries in 0.0082879 seconds