corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance
Ben J

User status: Offline
30th Jul 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I might give a ring just to see.

Trouble with insurance companies like this im always dubious about how quick you would get a pay out, or how much effort they would go to chasing up 3rd party insurance when placing a non fault claim. Or even how good a payout you get, like £50 for you car

[Edited on 30-07-2010 by Steve]

Just to throw my view in again. I had a non fault claim when some old dear jumped reds and t-boned me in the VXR. Chris Knott and the insurers i'm with through them (Highways) were bloody amazing. Tbh you only really find out how good your insurance company are when you actually need them. On this occassion they were great.

I don't want to sound like i'm on the Chris knott payroll. And I can understand why some of you guys are getting frustrated, but I can also imagine that Chris Knott are picking up loads of business from car clubs/forums. For a start, they are providing both mine and my wife's insurance now. I always recommend them, and they were easy to deal with for all my mods on my VXR too.

[Edited on 30-07-2010 by Ben J]
Ben J

30th Jul 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:
What kind of shit company wont even quote based on my postcode. Last time I'll be ringing you guys.

Really baffles me how you can just rule out thousands of people tbh.

Adrian Flux have just sorted me out anyway...

Age 26, Audi A3 Quattro Turbo, 6yrs no claims & my 'apparently' poor postcode, £450

Tbh I could tell you all sorts of horror stories about Flux.
Brett
Premium Member

30th Jul 10 at 13:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

I've had first hand experience of the horror mate, hence me hating them. But cheapest is cheapest.
Ben J

30th Jul 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I've had first hand experience of the horror mate, hence me hating them. But cheapest is cheapest.

Not just me then!!
strick206

30th Jul 10 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't flux use Highways also? and they will quote North West, sorry Baghdad postcodes?

I take it you don't insure WN postcode then?

So let me get this right, you will insure people in say Slough? but won't in Wilmslow?

Fucking cowboys

[Edited on 30-07-2010 by strick206]
Brett
Premium Member

30th Jul 10 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Not just me then!!

Not at all mate

TBH I don't really give two shits about the quality of service, I just want to be legal on the road so I can drive where I want when I want. It's only a cheap car anyway, no great loss if I wrap it up.

<<  10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance 23 database queries in 0.0148001 seconds