corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X16XE Engine, Gearbox, Wiring, Loom, Transponder, ECU, Drive Shafts, Hubs. Everything you need!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16XE Engine, Gearbox, Wiring, Loom, Transponder, ECU, Drive Shafts, Hubs. Everything you need!!!
Steve X16XE

User status: Offline
29th Jul 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got it all here. It's all running well. Done 92k. Serviced every 5k since 60k.

It is still in the car so you can come and view it working 100% before you pay.

Everything in the engine bay is yours apart from the Mantzel and the exhaust manifold and system. That is sold separate. Mantzel for £300 and I don't know how much for the exhaust..

Radiator, Power Steering pump and parts. You want the steering rack? It's yours.

Price as for rules £400 You will get everything you need

This is when it still had the standard centre exhaust!

I'm not wanting to split it just yet. If I do split, then I want the engine to go 1st so I can show that it is working perfectly.
harvey_1066

29th Jul 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck with the sale dude i really want a mantzel but they're just so much money
Steve X16XE

29th Jul 10 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
Steve X16XE

30th Jul 10 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take a couple uppers!
Steve X16XE

30th Jul 10 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and a couple of downers!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X16XE Engine, Gearbox, Wiring, Loom, Transponder, ECU, Drive Shafts, Hubs. Everything you need!!! 25 database queries in 0.0662630 seconds