corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my two corsa's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my two corsa's
petrolhead99

User status: Offline
31st Jul 10 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first up heres my old B havent the money to pay the fines tho so shes goin bye bye if i cant have if nobody can have it thank christ it isnt in the garda barracks i bought it to fix it all up but ah well

then heres my corsa A project currently waitin on a 1.4 astra lump to replace the 1-litre
then shes gettin a subtle kit two front bumpers 1 for shows one for road a corsa b spoiler carzone skirts and back lip
a respray in metallic purple
tinted windows
white an purple interior trim and a sound system
and iv put on the alloys an lowered it

it wasnt right an we thought twas fixable but i got a big shock when i took off the head to find this

so out came the engine

an this is how she sits for the time being but new engine will be here soon

anyways let me know what ye think any ideas or suggestions sure fire away im open to ideas an opinions
phil_fcuk

User status: Offline
31st Jul 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao thats proper bad that head, do you think it was tapping a bit?? ha, anyway, good luck with project matey!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my two corsa's 23 database queries in 0.2155540 seconds