corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Girls on facebook "in relationship" with other female friends

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Girls on facebook "in relationship" with other female friends
mwg

User status: Offline
31st Jul 10 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uni students are the worst
danny_vx

31st Jul 10 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Some people update their status continually with the most pointless shit. I want to slit their throat.

Exactly, FB went downhill when status updates came in, thats what twitter is for FFS.

This is why 90% of my statements are either humorous, sick and twisted or completely random. Much more interesting then people who put "I just had a KFC"... or "I love my boo" > this posted everyday by one mong.

Tbf, facebook went down hill when they started to let anyone sign up as originally it was uni students (you had to have a uni email address to sign up) only.

I remember, that must have been around 2006, somewhere around there iirc

And I think it was uni students and also some work places too? But I may be wrong there.. You had to have a work or uni email address to join up.

[Edited on 31-07-2010 by danny_vx]
Dom

31st Jul 10 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danny_vx
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Some people update their status continually with the most pointless shit. I want to slit their throat.

Exactly, FB went downhill when status updates came in, thats what twitter is for FFS.

This is why 90% of my statements are either humorous, sick and twisted or completely random. Much more interesting then people who put "I just had a KFC"... or "I love my boo" > this posted everyday by one mong.

Tbf, facebook went down hill when they started to let anyone sign up as originally it was uni students (you had to have a uni email address to sign up) only.

I remember, that must have been around 2006, somewhere around there iirc

And I think it was uni students and also some work places too? But I may be wrong there.. You had to have a work or uni email address to join up.

I think i signed up mid 2006 towards the end of my first year. But yeah that was it, you had to select your uni/work as a network and it was pretty basic - no apps, no chat, just upload photos, writing shite on walls, draw grafiti and where everyone could string a sentence together. Still think they should have kept it like that, as it basically became myspace once they opened it up....

[Edited on 31-07-2010 by Dom]
Kurt

31st Jul 10 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uni students are dicks, all year they've posted shit like too hungover/monged to go to lectures, cba etc, now they're all like I miss uni.. Fuck off ffs
Nath

31st Jul 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
Uni students are dicks, all year they've posted shit like too hungover/monged to go to lectures, cba etc, now they're all like I miss uni.. Fuck off ffs

True story
mwg

31st Jul 10 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed. Wankers the lot of them.
ed

31st Jul 10 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Facebook was invented for uni students, so fuck off if you don't like it
Dom

2nd Aug 10 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Facebook was invented for uni students, so fuck off if you don't like it

resurrected for the truth tbf
Hammer

2nd Aug 10 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let's be fair I went to Uni, it's full of smelly people with a bloated sense of self-importance to society.
Dom

2nd Aug 10 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Let's be fair I went to Uni, it's full of smelly people with a bloated sense of self-importance to society.

Bit of a generalisation to be fucked, you get cunts where ever you are!
Ingham
Banned

2nd Aug 10 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I think they're all a bit lesbian.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Girls on facebook "in relationship" with other female friends 23 database queries in 0.0476921 seconds