corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 20xe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b 20xe
kaila

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - xe
Mileage - 83000
Price - 3k

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07748364297
Contact email address - kaila.paul@yahoo.com

General information - got my corsa b show car for sale as dont drive it and just sits in storage..... will try get some piks up this week of it.. has had loads money spent on it.. has one of intrior by jamie shaw... one of body kit all moulded in one of tsw evo-r has 13k in recits for all the work done.. had 2 rebuilds in the time i ave owned it and was all done proply when put the xe engine in wiv upgraded hubs anti rol bars brakes etc.. with all paper work of proof.. has tax till end of he year and mot till end july next year.. if it doesnt sell will break it and sell all the parts u2u me or call and come veiw..

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 20xe 25 database queries in 0.2992671 seconds