corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2 Total Vauxhall Live tickets and two track sessions with corsasport...£50!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 Total Vauxhall Live tickets and two track sessions with corsasport...£50!!
Rybo

User status: Offline
30th Jul 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the tickets here and after speaking to Ian can arrange to swap my name on the sessions listing, i cant make it so would rather offer one of you lads a chance at a loss than be stubborn and lose £74

paypal please if you want them and ill post them 1st class the day i get the money
(ill check this post every night but im working 12hr days everyday at the mo so be patient)
first come first served

thanks guys
ry

[Edited on 30-07-2010 by Rybo]
Rybo

30th Jul 10 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and a corsasport show pass comes with thing if Ian etc permit
Rybo

31st Jul 10 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody?
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jul 10 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah CS show pass is transferable so long as the car is a Vauxhall and fairly show-worthy.
Rybo

2nd Aug 10 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2 Total Vauxhall Live tickets and two track sessions with corsasport...£50!! 25 database queries in 0.0109270 seconds