corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP! C20xe Corsa lack of power and keeps dying

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP! C20xe Corsa lack of power and keeps dying
gidged500
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   2nd Aug 10 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys my c20xe Corsa doesn't pull through the rev range without missing and earlier it lost all power and stalled !!!! Any ideas help me please

[Edited on 02-08-2010 by gidged500]
gidged500
Premium Member

2nd Aug 10 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but ive found it only misses when i have my foot flat down but revving up to the limiter slowly its fine and when i rev it when its not moving its ok !?!?!?
dale87

2nd Aug 10 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had EXACTLY the same thing happen to me. Turned out to be the rubber fuel pipe to the fuel rail inlet had split but was only leaking when I floored it and the engine rocked in the bay, stationary it would rev fine.
gidged500
Premium Member

3rd Aug 10 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow im going to have a look at it this morning hope it is that thanks dale
McWillster

3rd Aug 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine was very simillar to yours. New set of leads cured my problems.
gidged500
Premium Member

3rd Aug 10 at 23:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No fuel leak and the leads look fairly new the tps was fully open so I adjusted that it pulls really well now with no missing at all but it's idle is still a bit lumpy

New Poll