corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help finding me a hotel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help finding me a hotel
oceansoul

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 10 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im trying to find a hotel in a small(ish) town in Belgium. All the searches are bringing up are hotels "near" Aalst (the place i want to stay), which are actually in Brussles, a 30 min drive away.

Corsasport help me find somewhere to stay

I did google "Hotel in Aalst" but all i found was a bestwestern thats expensive and booked up, and a real posh place thats like €100 per room per night.

EDIT: This is the place im going to here. In a place called wieze. Aalst is just the closest town (12min drive) so any hotels around that area would be good.

[Edited on 03-08-2010 by oceansoul]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
3rd Aug 10 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When are you going?

There's an Ibis as well, that should be cheaper.

http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-3155-ibis-aalst-centrum/index.shtml

[Edited on 03-08-2010 by Ian]
oceansoul

User status: Offline
4th Aug 10 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ibis is fully booked. It's the 22nd October were going, for the weekend. For a festival/gig thing.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help finding me a hotel 23 database queries in 0.0117540 seconds