corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Reddit is comedy gold

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reddit is comedy gold
gravesy

User status: Offline
5th Aug 10 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/cxj5y/what_is_the_creepiestmost_perverted_thing_you/

There are some fucked up people out there.
Paul_J

5th Aug 10 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reddit is the best site on the internet right now.

It may get fucked up when it goes fully mainstream though.
gravesy

5th Aug 10 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of the request a picture threads are superb.
DaveyLC

5th Aug 10 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is fucking HILLARIOUS!
nathy_87

5th Aug 10 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Shoved the ear-end of an older-style phone up my twat to masturbate when I was 12-13. Went in OK with lotion but I was about 5 minutes from being a hilarious ER story when I eventually got it back out again.

quote:
about 5 minutes from being a hilarious ER story

Sounds like a close call

Budgie

5th Aug 10 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was a bit half way down about post-ejaculation-remorse

made me
K2 GTi

5th Aug 10 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO

OneThenDone 114 points115 points116 points 6 hours ago* [+] (21 children)
OneThenDone 114 points115 points116 points 6 hours ago* [-]

Fuck it, I'll go all out:

-When I was 13 and frustrated, my wimpy arms could NOT get me off. So my method involved a 3ft stack of pillows and a makeshift blockade since my door wouldn't lock. I ruined a LOT of pillows.

-When I was 14 we finally got a color printer. This was before people had loads of photos on social networks. I'd talk to girls from school online and act really interested in their new hairstyle/clothes/anything to get them to want to send me pictures. And I'd print them. It was cute and innocent at first, because I'd print it so that it was only the girls face taking up the whole page. I'd hide it under my pillow and kiss it sometimes.

That turned into kissing it while getting myself off. Then it turned into outright facials, meaning they were one-use only. My dad soon noticed the color ink was always gone, so I took those clear report covers and put the pictures in there. Reusable! I used to hide them in my sock drawer and one day discovered my mom completely rearranged all the socks in there. The pictures were placed neatly in the corner and I couldn't bring myself to keep using them, knowing that she knew.

-I got a bit more technical after that. I'd save all the skanky Friendster pics of girls in my class, put them all in a folder, and then run it as a full screen slideshow. I still kind of use this method today - as in, if a girl sends me a bunch of hot photos, I run it as a slide show. Hands-free rocks.

-Pocket Pussy's were boring to me since they make you do all the work, so I bought a vibrating mouth/tongue one. You work it by pouring lube in the "mouth", the tongue moves in a circular motion and vibrates. I broke the thing. That particular device was only a few inches deep, so when I jammed my dick in there, the tongue would get stuck and you could hear the conspicuous motor struggling to work. It wasn't just bad at it's job, but it also looked like a dead fish.

-My former girlfriend would withhold sex from me very often. To get at least some action, I'd wait til she was asleep and sneak off to the bathroom. I'd usually stroke myself with her bra, which, while creepy, was actually amazing because they were soft and she had a big rack, so just one of the cups would completely cover my member. I'd wipe out the jizzum but not all of it. That way when I'd see her wearing a bra I defiled, my first thought was always "It's just like she let me cum on her chest! Our sex life rocks!"

I'm sure there are way more stories but I've given enough.
Jake

5th Aug 10 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I seriously believe that the most honest moment in a man's life is the few seconds after he blows his load.

quoted for the truth

[Edited on 05-08-2010 by jake]
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty sure there will be loads of weirdo's on here with some pretty sick stories
Marc

5th Aug 10 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL at the phone
3CorsaMeal

5th Aug 10 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl at the missing spunk

when you blow your load and it misses whatever you were aiming into, then you can't find it
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The creepiest I can think of is that I used to cum on this one girl I was seeing while she slept. She was a huge tease, and her problem was that getting drunk made her super horny and then suddenly tired. She would be sitting on my lap grinding on top of me and biting my neck one moment- then she would fall into the spooning position and be fast asleep. There were at least four instances where I got creepy. She was one of those girls that would wear very loose jeans, so when we'd spoon, her ass was half exposed and rubbing against my lap. At least four times I disregarded morals and would get myself off in that position. It became a kind of game to see if I could land a shot directly onto the top of her ass crack. Seconds after I would have my despicable orgasm, I'd feel sick to my stomach about what I did. But sometime later in the night after feeling her against me, I'd start back up again. So when I said at least four instances, I meant at least four instances where I had a small marathon with it.

Paul_J

5th Aug 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a disturbing one on there about some guy molesting a 11 year old girl
leon.

5th Aug 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FUCKING LOL

The mysterious "flaky skin" on my back (for several years, stumping multiple dermatologists) was because I would lie down in the bath to masturbate right before I got out, and the jizz would dry on my back.
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
There's a disturbing one on there about some guy molesting a 11 year old girl

quote:

oh, another one... I was having a sleepover at a friend's house when I was 15 or 16. My horny virginity kept me up a lot those days. That night I was walking around his house while everyone was sleeping, and I saw his little sister's door open. She was sleeping on top of her covers in a long shirt with nothing underneath. I could see her bare ass. After a few hours of walking back and forth past the door, I finally worked up the nerve to go into her room and I lightly licked her pussy twice. Then her leg twitched and I ran back to my sleeping bag in the basement and fantastized about the taste and feel of it for days. Sometimes I still taste it in my dreams.

This one?
Shell
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Laura, I take it that avatar is capturing that split second of utter fear/hilarity when you realise your stiletto heel has just embedded itself in the grass and you are about to go down like a sack of potatos?
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha I stamped then into the ground..then got pushed over.
leon.

5th Aug 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes that pic makes her tits look larger
Twitch

5th Aug 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

craigslut 193 points 8 hours ago[-]
I (female) posted some Craigslist "casual encounters" ads. I met and fucked a bunch of guys I barely knew over the course of about a year. I still get horny thinking about a few of them... the very first one, I took a cab to his house and had his cock in my mouth within moments of getting in the door. God those were fun times. I also used to masturbate in a bathroom stall at work. This was around the same period as my Craigslist encounters. Incidentally, this wasn't a fit of teenage horniness, but rather, a steadily increasing 30-something horniness.

quote:

HepatitisDispenser 210 points 7 hours ago[-]
Mom get off craigslist so help me god

quote:

pleaseforgivemesnail 173 points 7 hours ago[-] I took a snail into the shower to let it slide all over my penis, and then I came on it. It didn't poke back out for forever and I thought I killed it.

LMFAO!!

[Edited on 05-08-2010 by Twitch]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Reddit is comedy gold 23 database queries in 0.1982379 seconds