corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Front Lowering Springs and Standard Full Suspension

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Front Lowering Springs and Standard Full Suspension
Norcy91

User status: Offline
27th Jul 10 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As far as i know they are 80mm lowering springs, im just going by what i was told by the guy i bought the car off, I took them off and replaced them with 60mm springs and there was a difference so they must be.

Ta Technix, did have 90mm rears as well but they were deemed dangerous and scrapped.

Standard full suspension is off a 3 door Corsa Sport, it came with the car when i bought it but not actually on the car.

Im after them collected as i have nothing to pack them in and have no idea how much they would be to post.

Base price of £20 collected for the front lowering springs and £20 collected for the standard full suspension, open to offers on them, i can only say yes or no!

I will get pictures up as soon as i can

Thanks
r426hup

28th Jul 10 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much would you take posted
Norcy91

28th Jul 10 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for which item? front lowering springs? or full standard suspension? as said in the advert i'd rather they were collected due to the weight, although the front springs may be easier to post
weetec

6th Aug 10 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you still have the springs for sale? can you txt me on 07909227118 as im not on here much thanks
Matt..

8th Aug 10 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

send me a pic of your car with these front springs fitted. can possibly collect later.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Front Lowering Springs and Standard Full Suspension 25 database queries in 0.0120840 seconds