corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Police Smash Pensioners Car

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Police Smash Pensioners Car
jamied

User status: Offline
7th Aug 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

99% of police are power hungry bullied c*nts and most of the time get away with it. They really need some real police work to do. Any need to go to tht far where they are smashing all windows and trying to pull him out. Its not like he was trying to drive off is it? Its no wonder the police have such a shit reputation. look at the bloke who got hit at G8 riots. convenient they always seem to lose their ID badges too.

[Edited on 07-08-2010 by jamied]
Welsh Dan

7th Aug 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell Jamie, have you missed the rest of the thread and the news bits?

He HAD ALREADY DRIVEN OFF, hitting a PC in the process and had been chased for 17 miles with blue lights! Just out of interest, what real work would you like 'Traffic Officers' to do?

Lawrah
Premium Member

7th Aug 10 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamied
99% of police are power hungry bullied c*nts and most of the time get away with it. They really need some real police work to do. Any need to go to tht far where they are smashing all windows and trying to pull him out. Its not like he was trying to drive off is it? Its no wonder the police have such a shit reputation. look at the bloke who got hit at G8 riots. convenient they always seem to lose their ID badges too.

99% stfu. idiot.
gtitim

7th Aug 10 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a PC and I was bullied at school. I am also a C##t depending on who you talk to. I do nothing but eat donuts and persecute motorists and boy racers. Is that what you want to hear Jamie???

Idiot.

Edited for swear filter

[Edited on 07-08-2010 by gtitim]
DaveyLC

7th Aug 10 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Originally posted by jamied

99% stfu. idiot.

Read the rest of the sotry Jamied.. The bloke run over another copper and failed to stop...
jamied

7th Aug 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i better read things more before i reply next time
Twitch

8th Aug 10 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

100% of coppers i've met have been sound as fuck. even when i got pulled with an eighth on me i owned up to it they did a quick search gave me a warrning then had a chat with them for a following 20min just about my car and how my night had gone. Only thing police officers want is the respect they deserve give them that and you'll find they are more than happy to give people a second chance or just a stern warning.
Hammer

8th Aug 10 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pensioner or not I'd have took his chib off him and shoved it up his arse and took the jail time. Over aggressive prick.

But I'm hard like that I suppose.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Police Smash Pensioners Car 23 database queries in 0.0522101 seconds