corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Yet ANOTHER eBay rant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yet ANOTHER eBay rant
jibjob

User status: Offline
13th Aug 10 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is it even the simplest tasks are far too hard for some people?

I bought a set of HT leads from a company on eBay. The advert stated Vauxhall Corsa/Astra 1.6i 93>. This means they should fit the X16XE, C16XE and X16XEL. All 1.6 16v 4 cylinder coilpack engines with the same layout from spark plugs to coil pack. So why send me 3 HT leads and a king lead? There have never been a 3 cylinder Corsa with a distributor. Ok easy mistake to make i guess they must have just sent the wrong ones. So i emailed them.

The reply i got basically stated the reason they didnt fit was because i ordered the wrong ones. Patronising cocks! I stated i ordered the right ones and they sent the wrong ones. They said they would send me the right ones if i returned the others. So at MY COST i posted them back.

A few days later i received another set. They looked right so i never emailed them back. A couple of days after that i tried to fit them. The fitment was correct on boths ends of the lead. Except when you tried to put both ends on at the same time the lead itself wasnt long enough. Ive tried routing them every way possible and they are too short. So i emailed them AGAIN and they said they sent the right kit and could i check the number on the kit. Well what a suprise its fucking wrong again! Ive already told them i refuse to pay the postage to return the item and if they want them back they can come get them.

For a business they are pretty fucking retarded
[/end rant]
Limecat
Banned

13th Aug 10 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

93> would mean 93 is greater, so UPTO 93. Now that to me would imply its the earlier 8v lump but they never did a 1.6 8v Corsa. (Not in the UK anyway!)

Likewise, The C16XE was the earliest and I think that was only just in play then.

It should be 93< to signify AFTER 1993 for a C16XE/X16XE IMO.
sand-eel

13th Aug 10 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've recently had to open a dispute because of some twat, Its shit how ebay gives the refund not the seller, so the dick gets away with free money.
jibjob

13th Aug 10 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ye i think they mate > as "onwards" due to the fact the corsa only had those 1.6 engines. Even after i told them the year, engine code, etc they still got it wrong!

I wouldnt mind if they refunded me but they want me to pay to fix their mistake!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Yet ANOTHER eBay rant 23 database queries in 0.1448660 seconds