corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How would you feel if...

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How would you feel if...
kz

User status: Offline
17th Aug 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
Your not actually going out with this girl yet worried how many lads she's shagged... Says it all really if you're shagging someone but not actually going out. Girls like this will cause you nothing but stress and worry.

Not bigging myself up too much here... but she wants me, bad.
16vKarlos

17th Aug 10 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet she is shagging another bloke right now.. will be on the list tomorrow morning... make sure you keep checking the list... see how committed she is to just fucking you
kz

17th Aug 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by a_j_mair
just think some lass with 20 folk night only have had sex 20 times where as some lass with 3 might have had hundreds of sex, literaly.

Yes but that wouldn't bother me in the slightest. You can't compare a few steady relationships to sleep around imo
Limecat
Banned

17th Aug 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know why it bothers you? I wouldn't give a shit TBH. If you want something 'boxed' and don't have it by mid 20's then give up. What's it matter? It's daft to expect a bird to not have history if you do yourself. If you want to play all 'high and mighty' then don't rod something until you are married or something?

As long as she hasn't got scabs around her fanny and isn't rubbing her gusset 24/7 then what does it matter? Everyone has made mistakes in life (I don't just mean relationships) so unless she was selling it, who cares? It's not like her tits have been on the Internet like Daimo's buck-toothed ginger bint is it?

P.S. You have an R5GTT, all bitches will put out for that, even if you look like John Merrick.
Matt H

17th Aug 10 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be worse, could be a list of lads she's planning to shag.
Rickavo

17th Aug 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive only just noticed yours cars! Wow you MUST have an account at some french car parts shop or something.
adiohead

17th Aug 10 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure if anyone has said it yet, but get yourself down to the local gum clinic. You both might have some nasty STD/s
kz

17th Aug 10 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
I don't know why it bothers you? I wouldn't give a shit TBH. If you want something 'boxed' and don't have it by mid 20's then give up. What's it matter? It's daft to expect a bird to not have history if you do yourself. If you want to play all 'high and mighty' then don't rod something until you are married or something?

Yeah but I'm like Koop out of Human Traffic... "I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend fucking other men".

I know it's my problem not hers, but I can't help it! Today I was going through my magazine and there was a group of people... for some reason I started counting and got to 19, put my thumb over the two people on the left and thought "damn, she's had that many cocks inside her" I drive myself fucking mental.
Rickavo

17th Aug 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just put it back where you found it, dont tell her you've seen it then check it in a couple of months
Limecat
Banned

17th Aug 10 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
quote:

Yeah but I'm like Koop out of Human Traffic... "I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend fucking other men".

I know it's my problem not hers, but I can't help it! Today I was going through my magazine and there was a group of people... for some reason I started counting and got to 19, put my thumb over the two people on the left and thought "damn, she's had that many cocks inside her" I drive myself fucking mental.

Play catch up?

Go out in Canal Street with no pants on and a tub of vaseline? See what she thinks when you have had 17 cocks in you?
Xs

18th Aug 10 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
quote:

LOL! Thats a funny way to look at it. Suppose a group of 17 folk is quite large
kz

18th Aug 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well we kinda had it out tonight... apparently she wrote the list as it was her way of dealing with her past, as she hates it.
Dom

18th Aug 10 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
Well we kinda had it out tonight... apparently she wrote the list as it was her way of dealing with her past, as she hates it.

So to forget the past you write a note reminding you and then keep it?
much?
kz

18th Aug 10 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah lol good point. Thing is I know she's been through therapy before I guess it's just one of those things where you're meant to write down your problems to get over them or something

Although I'm sure you're meant to then burn it not leave it lying on the floor for months lol.
Root

18th Aug 10 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
Yeah lol good point. Thing is I know she's been through therapy before I guess it's just one of those things where you're meant to write down your problems to get over them or something

Although I'm sure you're meant to then burn it not leave it lying on the floor for months lol.

no offense, she's lying to you about getting over it by writing it down...
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
18th Aug 10 at 23:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to reply because I haven't already but I would go nuts as well. Not at her, just in my own head. I'm terrible for it.
CorsAsh

18th Aug 10 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Asking how many people your bird has slept with is asking for trouble, always better not knowing.

Ignorance = bliss. Just try not to think about where she learnt to do her most impressive tricks
JonnyJ

18th Aug 10 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think im in the minority then when i say it never bothers me in the slightest on the number of previous sexual partners.

My most recent ex was a virgin when i got with her and i felt no different to her than the one previous who was a slag
kz

19th Aug 10 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Asking how many people your bird has slept with is asking for trouble, always better not knowing.

Ignorance = bliss.

Hell yes. I said to her I wasn't annoyed at her actually having the sex, or writing it down, just that I found it lol... I'd just really rather not know!
Ben G

19th Aug 10 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Just to reply because I haven't already but I would go nuts as well. Not at her, just in my own head. I'm terrible for it.

this.

i've been with other girls who have been with other men but i couldn't have my long term partner who i wish to spend the rest of my life with have another mans cock in there.

luckily for you, she just seems like a slag. fuck her and fuck her off.
3CorsaMeal

19th Aug 10 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd fuck everyone on the list as well

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How would you feel if... 23 database queries in 0.0139561 seconds