corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » T reg Star Silver Corsa Sport 1.4 with 1.6

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author T reg Star Silver Corsa Sport 1.4 with 1.6
steel

User status: Offline
24th Aug 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Sport
Engine - X16XE
Mileage - 72160 (Chassis) 80000 (Engine)
Price - £1500 ono

Location - (same as my profile) Southport/Liverpool
Contact phone number - 07784979717
Contact email address - leosteel13@live.co.uk

General information -

For sale is my Corsa Sport 1.4 with engine conversion to 1.6 (X16XE)

The car has only recently had the engine conversion and is still registered as a 1.4 on the log book, the conversion was carried out proffesionaly from a reputable garage, the reasoning for the car still being registered as a 1.4 is due to lack of time to change and due to my insurance recently runing out i have decided to sell up.

The engine runs sound and haven't had any problems with it at all, good and healthy and the egr valve and air con have been removed.
Unfortunately the car is still running on a 1.4 ecu, this is due to buying the wrong 1.6 ecu which didn't work!! damn ebay scammers and again haven't had the time to alter this however the engine still runs fine, but would obviously benefit from the correct ecu, honesty is the key

The car is currently using a cone air filter, however i know that this isn't to everyones taste so will also supply the standard airbox and is running with a decat and scorpion backbox, the centre silencer is still in place to avoid the car being to loud, didn't want to annoy the neighbours haha

There are few dings on the car, which i can assure you are from the previous owner (bought the car of an old dear) and the odd stone chips

The wheels supplied are OZ Superleggeras and have not too long ago had new tyres, the car is also lowered 30mm on supersport shocks and dampers.

The car will come with 12months mot and tax till febuary 2011, and will book it in for a professional valet too

Pictures below

Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » T reg Star Silver Corsa Sport 1.4 with 1.6 25 database queries in 0.0115829 seconds