corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Suzuki sj for sale offroader

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suzuki sj for sale offroader
john_c20xe

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 10 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - suzuki
Model - sj413 diesel
Engine - pug 1.9 diesel
Mileage -
Price - offers/breaking

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - johniban@msn.com

General information -

decided to sell my suzuki sj413 as i havnt the time to finish it, it is a project but only needs minor things to finish,
i will take offers on the sj or i will break it for parts as i recently only bought the tyres for it,

it started as an sj413, has a full roll cage that has been professionally fitted all the welds are second to none,
has a rhino rays front winch bumper
rear bumper is part of the cage and has a toe bar welded to it,
theres a small working winch that was on the front but is now in the back it has no cable on it but it works fine with controller too,

16inch grand vit steels, brand new not even seen the road or mud, 235/85/16 insa turbo special track tyres they are massive!

has two sets of wheel spacers,
anodised green off road armory prop spacers,
springs over axles with perches welded to axles,

red 12 inch extended braided brake lines,
cobra monaco s waterproof bucket seat in drivers side with harness,
standard passenger seat,

fitted in the engine bay is a pug/ldv 1.9 diesel engine thats had done 95k also has the gearbox from the same vehicle engine came from.

engine runs perfectly, but theres no clutch, i believe it needs a new clutch as can drive it in gear but clutch just doesnt work,
have fitted a new clutch slave cylinder,
engine is all mounted in ok but is only tacked it place so needs welding a bit more,
front brake hoses have been moved for engine so need re welding back in place.

have made up a home made propshaft its ok for offroad use but if it ever goes back on the road it will need a ballanced prop making up or will drive you crazy.
really want to use it to be ohnest but i havnt got welding skills under my belt or can i afford to spend money on welding for it,

can break it, full cage, seat, engine and gearbox, wheels ect all for sale or offers for the whole lot to be finished off by someone who can weld or has time for it,

i have the v5,
hope someone gives it some love

[Edited on 03-09-2010 by john_c20xe]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Suzuki sj for sale offroader 25 database queries in 0.0114658 seconds