corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » drivers side wheel has camber?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author drivers side wheel has camber?
shane 08

User status: Offline
   3rd Sep 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had my corsa tracket as was going through tyers like the were shit roll lol and the passanger 1 isnt wereing down now but the drivers side has a bit of camber and making the tyer bold quickly.. and ideas how to sort it tyer man said he cant sort it and dont no why its like that?

any help guys?
alan-g-w

3rd Sep 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it like that before you got it tracked? If not it's kind of the garage that did the tracking's fault.
Ingham
Banned

3rd Sep 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did you take it to have it done in the first place mate? Lot of dodgy places round our area.
Fro

3rd Sep 10 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have had different shocks put on the front that will be why the camber is out. It can be adjusted by the two bolts at the bottom of the leg, get them to do it for you as it will be more acurate.

I had the golf done the other day as the camber was all over the place once I fitted suspension and they sorted it via those two bolts.
shane 08

4th Sep 10 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok thanks will get itsorted and i had it done at rocket repairs mate livsey branch rd??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » drivers side wheel has camber? 23 database queries in 0.0093961 seconds