corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my corsa is dead

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my corsa is dead
thewew

User status: Offline
5th Sep 10 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my little corsa is dead it decided on friday to spit its head gasket which left me on the m25 in rush hour but the rac recovered me very quickly oringinally thought it was themostat sticking but on further investergation it the head gasket so now wondering what to do with it red top or just 2.0 8v
fazza

5th Sep 10 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what engine is in there originally?

will be cheaper to replace the headgasket
thewew

5th Sep 10 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its got a 1.4 16v in at the mo dont know about replacing the head gasket wouldnt of thought it would be to bad a job if i keep the original engine i would like to make it have more power lol
dannymccann

5th Sep 10 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you definitely want more power (and can afford to insure it properly) the only real way of getting extra power is to get a bigger engine. Bare in mind the engines used are the older C20 engines which are by no means spring chickens. There is no point spending money on performance mods on the 1.4, many people have done it on 1.6 and got good power but I believe its a lot of money
thewew

5th Sep 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate if i do put a bigger engine in it a i think i will as i want to build a little weekend toy it will be above board insurance and be registered as a 2.0

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my corsa is dead 23 database queries in 0.0081539 seconds