corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance question
jaffa

User status: Offline
5th Sep 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought my insurance from Aviva came to grand total of £618. If I do a quote without the reg and manually select make and model it comes in at £570. Putting other red 57 plate civic type r's comes in at £545. Didn't get very far with Aviva as they say is just a rough guide when you manually select the car. Had a car check done and nothing came up when I bought it.
Any suggestions why the big difference?!
Ben G

5th Sep 10 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i noticed this too.

all i can think of is that it has been crashed and repaired which won't come up on HPI checks.
jaffa

5th Sep 10 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prices have now shot up to £700 odd. Going leave it before it takes over my sunday had hoped a quick phone call could of got me a quick £50 back

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance question 23 database queries in 0.0060070 seconds