corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Over priced????

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Over priced????
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
10th Sep 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wait till your 25 and get one then with much cheaper insurance and not worrying about your job?

or apply at nissan as theyre taking on apprentices ect
sc0ott

10th Sep 10 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the 888 version is stunning. save up and get that.
mattk

10th Sep 10 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want it buy it, its that simple
Corsa_Sport21

10th Sep 10 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
Even if the story about the other buyer was true(which i doubt),you are more of a timewaster than him.

I seriously wouldnt like to have you turn up to look at a car i was selling.

You need to just buy a car FFS.Or have a good think at what you want.

Why do you think i went and test drove the car actually see if thats the kind of car i want otherwise im never going to know,if i kept asking questions and not test driving them then you would say FFS go and test drive them and find out instead of asking on here.

So dont get bitchy with me.

Seriously,im not getting bitchy.I just find it funny how you went from really liking the car(your words)to not being sure about it after numerous txts to the seller about the price.Then you got him to drop the price etc and tax it and what-not,and now your still not sure as you think it dosnt feel quick for 140bhp.It dosnt add up.

I can see your point about test driving aload of cars to get an idea.But theres really no need to keep the seller hanging on thinking you are going to buy it.Tell them straight.Got more cars to look at,i will have a think about it.Then when you've thought about it,thats when you do the haggling etc.
Corsa_Sport21

10th Sep 10 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ste_p23
quote:
Even if the story about the other buyer was true(which i doubt),you are more of a timewaster than him.

To be fair you you are a cunt mate! Would you go and spend that amount of money without going test driving a car and getting some good info on it? No you wouldnt so stop with the bitchy little girl comments

[Edited on 10-09-2010 by ste_p23]

Can you explain in a bit more detail as to why im a cunt?

Anyway,of course i would go test drive the car etc.But i wouldnt go trying to get a better deal unless i had every intention of buying said car.Thats time-wasting.

Ive sold plenty motors and had plenty time-wasters asking if i would take this much etc.Agree to theyre offer and never hear from them again.
sc0ott

10th Sep 10 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ste_p23
quote:

To be fair you you are a cunt mate! Would you go and spend that amount of money without going test driving a car and getting some good info on it? No you wouldnt so stop with the bitchy little girl comments

[Edited on 10-09-2010 by ste_p23]

After reading this thread then to be fair, you are a cunt as well. How someone could go out, test drive a car, ask the seller to drop the price, tax the thing and still be unsure if he wants the thing is defo a timewaster here, and if you agree with that which i assume you do due to the personal attacks then youre more of the cunt. Common sense tells you to talk money AFTER you are certain to what you want to buy, especially when you spend that amount! like you say instead of wasting the guys time.

But then if this was your car then you would be right on that bandwaggon with the whole 'no time waster' comments on your for sale ads.

[Edited on 10-09-2010 by sc0ott]

[Edited on 10-09-2010 by sc0ott]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Over priced???? 23 database queries in 0.0125721 seconds