corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Dealiners Silver Corsa mint condition up for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dealiners Silver Corsa mint condition up for sale
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Sep 10 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 Envoy
Model - Corsa B
Engine - 973cc (1L)
Mileage - 89,000
Price - 1295.00 ONO

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07923007050
Contact email address - Martin.26491@live.co.uk

General information - 12 MONTHS MOT, 3 MONTHS TAX

started out like this when i bought it:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/mwebb15_2006/100_1147.jpg

ive spent thousands of pounds on the exterior , nearly every panel has been replaced so they are dent and rust free. it has full sports interior which has not one mark on it at all, including black carpet, and all the black trim. has a ashley 3" Exhaust back box. the car comes with many reciepts! comes with 12 months MOT with 3 Months TAX

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/mwebb15_2006/a57961d3.jpg

its lowered 60mm at the front 40mm at the back, on full jamex springs and shocks, the wheel arches are painted, along with brakes, the engine is in a mint conditon, painted and very clean.

the only down side is the passenger door has a couple of VERY small dents , can easily be knocked out, hardly noticable, every other panel is dent free. the car will come with the corsa sport wheels on them.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Dealiners Silver Corsa mint condition up for sale 25 database queries in 0.0080051 seconds