corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » job - telesales

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author job - telesales
corsa_sport_white

User status: Offline
4th Jun 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got a job working for some window company, ringing up customers and trying to get them to book appointments. Commission is quite good, just wondering if anyone done this sort of job before, is it solid to get commission or what?
Dan
Premium Member

4th Jun 03 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a fuckin annoyin job, i fuckin hate it when ppl ring up, they always ring on a sunday at 1 4 sum reason!! but gl wiv it

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
dannycorsa c

4th Jun 03 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all i can say is u will get large amounts ov abuse from most people u ring.or they will let u talk n talk for ages then just put the phone down well thats what i do when they ring up!!
corsa_sport_white

4th Jun 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol. bit of money tho init. i;'ll prob abuse em bak
IntaCepta

4th Jun 03 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its one of the worse jobs ever,
I was employed as a door2door canvaser!
not very good as ur out in the winter freezing ur balls off, getting a lot abuse!
Having to deal with dogs etc.

I don't blame em to be honest. I was also desperate for cash then.

But the company i worked for had a telesales department. They 'buy' the numbers from other companies (is very dodgy) and phone you up saying that u took part in a questionaire (which is a lie).

If you get ur kicks in winding people up, this is the job for you, the money / commission is not worth the abuse tbh.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » job - telesales 24 database queries in 0.3935881 seconds