corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car erm..... modelling? to be PC.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car erm..... modelling? to be PC.
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Sep 10 at 00:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt know if I should reply or not..but hey Ill give my view on it and maybe back myself up

Why do I do it? Well I mainly do it for Strathycruise as the owner Rikki is a good friend of mine, when I was asked to "pr the site" I was happy to do so, I didnt find anything seedy or rotten about it. At SMC I handed out a huge amout of Strathycruise flyers, which gained us new memebers, the aim. I had a fantastic day with my girls, and we were treated very nicely by everyone there..

On the other hand..There are some cringeworthy girls out there doing it, who frankly I dont understand..proper rotters and dressed horrendously.But hey, who am I to judge.

If they want to do it, so be it, You all still look and take photos

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car erm..... modelling? to be PC. 23 database queries in 0.0086641 seconds