corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GSi 2003 "03"

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra GSi 2003 "03"
Liam

User status: Offline
27th Sep 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 2.0 (Z20LET)
Mileage - 82000ish
Price - £5700 ono

Location - Stafford, ST16
Contact phone number - 07901600045
Contact email address - ld090289@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Arden Blue mk4 GSi
FSH
2 prev owners (I'm the 3rd)
MOT - April 2011
Tax - Oct 2010

Whiteline RARB - (can be removed)
New S/S backbox (Cobra) with a cat-back system

Recently Serviced @ Evans Halshaw in Wolverhampton.

I bought this car around 5 months ago, and 2 weeks later the turbo failed. But it has now been replaced, along with lots of other new parts, such as: -

VXR Cooling kit (this makes the engine run cooler as it takes water from the top of the rad and not the bottom, this isn't normally done when replacing turbos, but vauxhall insist on it)
New mk5 SRi Turbo/Manifold which has covered less than 2k miles.
New boost hose from the tophat to the intercooler.

The total bill for the turbo was £1470.19p! and the turbo has a 12month gaurentee with it.

The turbo has been fitted for less than 2k and pulls perfectly through the gears, and I have had the actuator set-up correctly at Midpoint Garage 2 weeks ago. The car also went on their RR, and made 203bhp 198ft/lb torque.

Genuine reason for sale! I am now wanting to get a VXR, and should of got one originally, but now the insurance is more reasonable it makes it possible to buy 1 and insure it.

No test pilots atall!, no-one else will drive this car until I have cash in my hand for the price of the car.

Car is located in Stafford, ST16. Viewing can be arranged by text/e-mail.

Thanks

Pics courtesy of Matt Lindop

More pics in my garage

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GSi 2003 "03" 25 database queries in 0.0076320 seconds