corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » dodgy ebay user selling corsa badboy bonnets....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dodgy ebay user selling corsa badboy bonnets....
staggy

User status: Offline
24th Sep 10 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought a badboy bonnet off a guy on ebay. his user name is jazzyjazzyp. it turned up by courier and had just been wrapped in a plaggy bag with a bit of cardboard over the corners. opened it and it was covered in dents and cracks in the filler etc. contacted him and he agreed to re-do it and send it back again so i packaged it back up again. when i told him i wanted a good job doing he started getting abusive towards me and being abit of a cock tbh. gave him a chance to sort it seeing as i'd forked out over the odds for it and it arrived today - covered in dents and cracks again!!

waste of space and judging by his ebay feedback a few people agree with me!! even the plates hes welded in are odd and the filler work is so rough with sanding marks in it.

DO NOT deal with this tw@t
ste_p23

24th Sep 10 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you pay around the £130 mark for it by any chance mate?
staggy

24th Sep 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats how much he had it up for but i got it abit cheaper.... did u buy one like?
ste_p23

24th Sep 10 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No mate i saw a few ads on there and sent him a message and he was a right cunt with me
staggy

24th Sep 10 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah he was ok to start with but started gettin really arsey when i told him it was damaged. all i said was i want a really good job doing coz its going on a show car and hes said you can get fucked if ur gonna start telling me what to do. just annoyed i didnt buy it through ebay coz i cant get them involved
taylorboosh

24th Sep 10 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you paid via aypal claim your cash back
staggy

29th Sep 10 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt think you could??
taylorboosh

30th Sep 10 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes just escalate it, its easy
Brett
Premium Member

30th Sep 10 at 08:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you pay? Just put a claim in as said.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » dodgy ebay user selling corsa badboy bonnets.... 23 database queries in 0.1389749 seconds